After 10 years Colin James Fine Foods outgrew the Maleny shop. A subsequent purpose-built manufacturing facility enabled the business to service an ever-increasing public demand for a quality product.
Opening in Maleny in November 2010, this HACCP and Food Safe Queensland accredited facility produces and stores large quantities of gelato and sorbets without compromising their unwavering commitment to detail.
They are now offering an even more extensive range of Premium Artisan Gelato and Sorbet to their customers.
Whether you own a gelato shop, restaurant or catering business, we are able to provide a solution to your business bottom line using the Colin James range of premium products.
Selected flavours are available in 500 ml tubs. A full range of our flavours is available in 5 litre flat packs for restaurants and cafes. Our premium range of 5 litre and 7.5 litre tubs come fully decorated ready for your display cabinet.
The following stores now scoop our gelati and sorbet:
- Colin James Fine Foods – 37 Maple Street, Maleny Qld (07) 5494 2860
- Montys of Montville – Main Street, Montville (07) 5478 5556
- Buderim Ginger Shoppe – 8/61 Burnett Street, Buderim, Qld (07) 5445 1035
- Blackwater Trading Seaview Tce, Moffat Beach (07) 54914023
- CBD Coffee by Di Bella CBD – Northlakes K5 Westfield Centre.Cnr Anzac Ave & North Lakes Drive, North Lakes QLD 4509
- Warwick Gardens Galore – 21 Albion Street, Warwick, Qld (07) 4661 4477
- Cooroy Harvest Fresh – 22 Maple Street Cooroy, Qld. (07) 5447 6015
- Bella Vita Italian Ristorante & Bar Shop 5 Thomas Street, Noosaville, Qld (07) 5470 2198
- Scoops on Bazaar 197 Bazaar Street, Maryborough Qld. (07) 4123 2224
- Wunderbar – 36 Vernon Terrace, Teneriffe, Brisbane, Qld. 4005 (07) 3257 3375
- The Codmother Shop 10 212 Young Road Narangba 4504 Ph: (07) 3385 5338
- Cake Star Corner Sandgate Road and Birbeck Street, Albion 4011 Ph: (07) 3256 2885
- Pols @ Moore 7 Main Street Moore 4306 Ph:( 07) 5424 7229
- Royal Kitchen Shop 1 104 McDowall Street Roma 4455 Ph: (07) 4622 7529
- Pardons Fruit Market Cnr. Cooyar Street and Lanyana Way. Noosa Junction Ph: (07) 5455 3100
Interested in purchasing our products for your store, restaurant or to scoop?
Please contact one of the following:
Colin James Manufacturing (Qld) Pty. Ltd (07) 5429 6483
5 Litre Wholesale – Global Food and Wine (07) 5453 3888
12 Mallet Street KUNDA PARK QLD 4556
Contact Tim Marley or Sean Hanna
500ml Retail – Le Petite Gourmet Trading (07) 5448 8634
U2/30 Runway Drive MARCOOLA QLD 4564
“I buy Colin James Gelato and Sorbets for their unrivalled premium quality. I like the fact that it’s a local product, fresh and natural and the taste is awesome. There is also a great range of gluten free flavours for my coeliac customers. What’s not to love about it!”
Rebecca – Owner La Botiga
“Pete has his own small ice cream machine. Why would he bother to make his own ice cream when he can get the quality and consistency from you guys at the right price?”
Belinda – Owner Wild Rocket @ Misty’s
“It’s a great local product at a great price – and it tastes so good.”
Alan – Owner – Flaxton Gardens
“It’s a sublime product. Nothing else in the market place compares to it. Customers of mine say that they have tried many other brands but all keep coming back for the Colin James product. At a recent trade fair in Melbourne, a rival manufacturer was asked how her product stood up against the Colin James gelato. Her reply was, “I’m good …… but I’m not that good!”
Hamish – Owner – Buderim Ginger Shoppe